Strateo, the « success story » of online brokerage
In 2009, Strateo was born under the name Keytrade Bank (Switzerland) and was a subsidiary of Keytrade Bank in Belgium.
In 2012, Keytrade Bank (Switzerland) becomes Strateo.
In 2014 Strateo celebrated its 5th anniversary in the Swiss market with a rise in the number of clients of 25% and an increase in deposits by more than 50%.
Strateo joined the group Crédit Mutuel Arkéa on the 6th of June 2016. Crédit Mutuel Arkéa is a major and strong French banking group that shares our vision and our strategy in terms of financial services. Innovation and optimization of the customer experience are also part of the group's DNA. With the support of this strong partner, we will be able to consolidate our market leadership position in online services.
Strateo has a full banking license and is based in Geneva. Strateo stands easily apart from competition thanks to its extremely competitive rates, its quality customer service, as well as its international orientation. It offers a direct access to the world’s largest equity markets and to carefully selected investment products.
Strateo fully benefits from the ICT developments of the parent company and therefore can offer mobile solutions on iPad and iPhone.
Advantages of Strateo
- Won best Swiss broker award 2017
- FINMA regulated
- Swiss deposit guarantee of up to CHF 100’000
- Very attractive brokerage fees
- You are in control 24/7, wherever you are
- Open an account with only CHF/EUR/USD 1’000
- A free multi-currency securities account
- A solid partner with an international focus
- Highly secure, fast and reliable systems
- The «success story» of online stock trading in Europe